Naturally High Protein Rice No-Bake “Truffles”
- 1 cup raw almonds chopped
- 12 dates pitted and roughly chopped
- 2/3 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- 2/3 cup High Protein Cahokia Rice
- 3 oz semisweet/bittersweet chocolate
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- With a food processor, combine almonds, dates, 1/2 coconut, rice, chocolate, oil. Pulse until mix holds. (Add up to 1 tbsp more coconut oil if necessary.)
- Drop/ball 1 tbsp mix.
- Place the extra coconut in a bowl and roll each truffle to coat.
Return to tray cover, refrigerate one 1 hr till firm.
No-bake truffles can be refrigerated up to 3 days and be frozen up to 6 months! 🥥😊